Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

Another great Game Jam game

The artwork is fantastic in this, as well as the gameplay. I kinda wish you guys would of stuck more with the theme though, like the guy below me said, this seems more like a space shooter. It's still good either way, great job!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

there really isnt a way to stick to the theme "Ladybugs knocking over deadly butchers" without taking creative liberties

They Came From Nam They Came From Nam

Great game

You guys were blessed with a promising theme and you delivered. The arts great, the musics great, the gameplay is great, and there's little to no bugs. And the lulz factor tops it all off. I mean really, Sgt G Rambo Jesus? a 'Nam veteran giraffe? Fucking awesome!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks man! That means so much coming from somebody who won the last Movie Jam!

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

Easy mode made me lol

Like seriously, that was hilarious.

Critique O Matic Critique O Matic

Fantastic!

Fundamentally, I'd like to say that this creation of yours is acceptably astonishing. The scheme you have gone with is undeniably ground-breaking. It is obvious to me that you did the best you could with your absolute scope of abilities. The fore-shortening of this creation is exactly right for the effect that I think you are aiming to encapsulate, but now that I think about it this statement is certainly fruitless. Despite that, I sense that your implementation of imagination could of been improved upon as I sense that it doesn't match the brilliance found in the rest of the art piece. Finally I would like to mention that it has been a pleasure to invest energy in this evaluation for you and I think it will allow you to show progress with your artwork.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Man..

This was the best game I've played on Newgrounds hands down, wow that was incredible!

Marble Marble

Lol fail

It's says right there you stole the game haha, fail.

phmongeau responds:

Sorry, I had some problem with the site lock, I fixed it now.

niipah.swf niipah.swf