Weakheart Weakheart

Can't believe this was made in only two days, you must be a machine. Great voice acting and nice attention to detail with the horse movement in the beginning.

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

The formula for a viral cartoon requires at least one of the following; Pokemon, Minecraft, Mario, TF2, or any extremely hyped video game that is coming out that month (like Skyrim).

And combining any of these ingredients increases viewership even more! YAY!!!!

Blordow responds:

yup don't forget to add funny memes

Flipped. Flipped.

!boj doog ,nam taerg saw tahT

(- yeah, that was lame of me..)

Emrox responds:

Cuff you.

Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

Another great Game Jam game

The artwork is fantastic in this, as well as the gameplay. I kinda wish you guys would of stuck more with the theme though, like the guy below me said, this seems more like a space shooter. It's still good either way, great job!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

there really isnt a way to stick to the theme "Ladybugs knocking over deadly butchers" without taking creative liberties

They Came From Nam They Came From Nam

Great game

You guys were blessed with a promising theme and you delivered. The arts great, the musics great, the gameplay is great, and there's little to no bugs. And the lulz factor tops it all off. I mean really, Sgt G Rambo Jesus? a 'Nam veteran giraffe? Fucking awesome!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks man! That means so much coming from somebody who won the last Movie Jam!

Mechanical Ice Apocalypse Mechanical Ice Apocalypse

Easy mode made me lol

Like seriously, that was hilarious.

Defying Commodus Defying Commodus

Wow, REALLY nice! Both composition and production!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you! I just posted something new, you should check it out! http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/510038

[Speed Rap]- Fastest Rap [Speed Rap]- Fastest Rap

Cool

Your voice sounds exactly like Hotdiggedydemon's. Sorry, I know this is a useless review but I just had to tell you that. (I had to)

JonH2O responds:

And I just had to find out who this Demon guy is!

Epicity Epicity

So awesome

My favorite metal song on here! That opening riff is so killer, gonna use this in an animation. :)

A Guy Dicking Some Girl :) A Guy Dicking Some Girl :)

I get the feeling you enjoyed animating that glistening male bod. Lots of detail and accuracy there..

SpeedoSausage responds:

I LIKE GIRLS OK LOL IM NOT GAY HAHA BEING GAY? THATS GAY! I LIKE GU-GIRLS O-OK? >:CCCCCCCC
AND I DEFINATELY PREFER BOOBIES AND VAGINAS TO COCK AND BALLS OK OK OK

Antonio Minotauro Nogueira Antonio Minotauro Nogueira

At first I saw the icon and thought "is that big nog?" And then I thought "nah, no one ever does paintings of MMA fighters around here." And then BAM, it was! Awesome portrait!

savana savana

Haha

Yeah I don't think anyone's going to see that one coming. (<-- see what I did there, har har har)